This Policy describes our practices for collecting, using, protecting, disclosing, and disposing of personal data. It also describes the types of data that we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you:
- Visit our website, www.catholiclub.com (“Website”)
- Join or maintain membership in this Catholic Club
- Interact with any partner organizations
- Register for or attend events we host
- Use our services
- Participate in our programs
Data we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect several types of personal data, including information by which you could be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, gender, financial data, or other sensitive information that might identify you (“personal data”).
We collect data from the following people:
- Users of our Website
- Members of the Catholic Club and its Affiliate clubs
- Members of Affiliate clubs, if the Interactors’ parents or legal guardians have consented
- People who participate in Catholic Club programs, (if applicable, with the consent of parents or legal guardians)
- People who participate in Catholic Club events
We collect this data:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
Data you provide to us
We collect personal data you provide when you interact with our website or with the Catholic Club, including any interaction offline or in person, such as when you:
- Contact this Catholic Club to make an inquiry, including an inquiry about membership
- Join this Catholic Club or any associated Rotaract or Interact club
- Register on the Catholic Club mobile app
- Use services on our website
- Register for Catholic Club events
- Provide personal data on paper forms
- Submit applications for programs such as scholarships
Usage Details, IP addresses, cookies, and other technologies
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect data about your equipment and your browsing actions and patterns.
How we use your personal data
We use the personal data about you that we collect or that you provide to us to:
- Present our website and its content to you
- Perform our core business purposes, including:
- Fulfilling the Catholic Club’s obligations to its members, program participants, and other individuals and entities, such as:
- Processing financial transactions
- Supporting fund raising activities for CCOT, including fundraising efforts for other charities
- Facilitating event planning
- To process your membership dues and other payments
- to send you newsletters and other promotional materials
- to improve our website and services.
- Supporting the programs and members of the Catholic Club
- Complying with legal requirements
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose aggregated data about our users, or data that cannot be used to identify any individual, without restriction.
We may also disclose your personal data:
- To comply with a court order, law, or legal process, or respond to a government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of members, participants in this Catholic Club’s programs and events.
Disposing of your Personal Data
This Catholic Club retains personal data identifying you for as long as necessary in the circumstances — for instance, as long you are a member of a club or have a relationship with this club, or as may be needed to enforce or defend contract claims or as is required by applicable law. Personal data that we no longer need will be disposed of and/or anonymized so you can no longer be identified from it.
Choices Choices about how we use and disclose your Personal Data
We have created ways for you to control the use and disclosure of your data.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Data
You may request access to your personal data, or ask for a correction or deletion, by:
We may not accommodate a request to change or delete data if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the data to be incorrect.
Our website is not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal data from or about children without parental consent. Children should not use or provide any personal data on our website, or on or through any of its features, register on our website, make any purchases through our website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our website, or provide to us any personal data about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name. If we learn that we have collected or received personal data from a child, we will delete that personal data. If you believe we might have any personal data from or about a child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Catholic Club takes all necessary technical and operational measures to secure personal data against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The Catholic Club may change, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time. These modifications shall take effect immediately on being posted on this page. The date the Policy was last revised is noted at the bottom of the page. It is your responsibility to review this Policy for any changes.
If you have any questions about our Catholic Club’s privacy protection practices, please contact us at email@example.com